- Ecotherapy: How Nature Promotes Healing for Mental Health
- When Puberty and a Pandemic Collide: How to Ensure Your Teenager Is Coping Appropriately Amid the Chaos
- New Hope: Exploring The Various Alternative Treatments For PTSD
- Medication Management: What is it and Why is it an Important Part of My Health Care Regiment?
- Don’t Be Fooled by the Myths: Debunking the Top 5 Myths About TMS
About the Author
Kim Sandberg is the owner and founder of Alleviant Health Centers of San Diego and a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. She has two advanced degrees: a Masters of Science in Nursing as a Nurse Anesthetist and a Doctor of Nursing Practice. She has worked in a variety of settings, though the biggest impact on Kim and her work came from her 28 years of service in the Navy Reserve. By opening Alleviant Health Centers, Kim hopes to provide much-needed care for patients who struggle with mental health and chronic pain—especially to the population of veterans and servicemen who desperately need help. Moreover, she is excited to contribute to the holistic health movement by bringing integrative holistic psychiatry and other innovative treatments to the community of San Diego.